- Franchise Consulting
- Business Management Consultants
- Buying A Small Business
- Franchises To Buy
- Advice On Successfully Owning A Franchise
- Franchising Opportunities And Advice From Franchise Research Corp
- How To Buy A Business
- How To Franchise
- How To Purchase A Business
- Internet Marketing And Franchising
- Making The Most Of International Franchise Opportunities
- Management Consulting From Franchise Research Corp
- Marketing Strategies At Franchise Research Corp
- Master Franchise Purchasing
- Online Marketing Consulting Services
- Sales Analysis From Franchise Research Corp
- Starting New Franchises
- Sales Consultants
Internet marketing can be a relatively low-cost way to advertise sales opportunities within your franchise. One of the main advantages of internet marketing strategies is that your business’s brand name can reach millions of people at once, without the need for expensive mass mailings or brokers.
Explore the Forms of Internet Marketing to Find Franchisees
A marketing budget is most likely very tight for the business owner who has just opened his franchise, or the franchisor who has not seen as much growth as he expected. Internet marketing may be a lower cost solution for you to explore before you hire a broker to find prospective buyers for you. This type of advertising includes
- Email campaigns to a targeted audience
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns placed on high-traffic websites and major search engines
- Developing a business website with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Buying online media (video) spots to be placed on relevant websites
At Franchise Research Corp., we can develop one or more of these online marketing programs for you, as well as perform an overall performance assessment of your franchise sales team’s current marketing strategies. Our services include ongoing maintenance to your campaigns, allowing you to concentrate on other duties. Our consultants work with brokers to help you identify appropriate buyers for your franchise, eliminating the need for you to hire an additional business professional.
If you are in need of consulting, training or other professional services,please contact us at Franchise Research Corp. We work with clients throughout the United States and can be reached through email atinfo@franchiseresearchCorp.com or by phone at (866) 993-0002.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.