- Franchise Consulting
- Business Management Consultants
- Buying A Small Business
- Franchises To Buy
- Sales Consultants
- Buying Small Business Franchises
- Finding Small Business Opportunities
- Franchise Research Corp Helps You Start Your Own Business
- Learn How To Purchase Website Businesses
- Sales Marketing Strategy Advice
- Sales Prospecting With Help From Franchise Research Corp
- Sales Training At Franchise Research Corp
- Small Business Advice From Franchise Research Corp
- Small Business Planning Online
- Start A Business With Help From Franchise Research Corp
- The Best Tactics For Selling A Business
Businesses vary in size and industry, but the same basic marketing strategy–to get sales–applies to most companies. All business owners, small or large want the same things:
- Qualified leads for new clients
- Higher conversion rates
- Larger profit margins
Small business owners may not be able to achieve all of these goals on their own, as they may not have enough human or financial resources to tackle a large marketing campaign. With sound advice from consultants who understand the inner workings of a small business and its potential to franchise, small business owners can put into a place a marketing plan that can attract more leads and higher conversions.
Franchise Research Corp. Offers Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
At Franchise Research Corp. our consultants develop cutting-edge marketing strategies that get your brand name out into the world via the Internet. Small businesses often do not have a large advertising budget and need to stretch every cent to its fullest. By marketing your company on the Internet, a very large targeted audience becomes aware of your product and services very quickly. We achieve this through several methods:
- Pay-per-click campaigns (PPC) on major search engines
- Emailings to targeted groups of prospective clients and buyers
- Online media spots
After your campaign is launched, our consultants track and analyze your leads and continue to give you advice as needed. We also offertraining opportunities in a number of topics relevant to small business owners, including sales techniques and management, personnel recruitment, and marketing. If you have questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email us at info@franchiseresearchCorp.com or call us at (866) 993-0002.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.