- Business Management Consultants
- Business Start Up And Franchising Advice
- Business Strategy Consultants At Franchise Research Corp
- Business Training Services Online
- Entrepreneur Ideas From Franchise Research Corp
- Franchise Sales And Marketing
- How To Boost Business Sales
- How To Buy Franchises
- Online Business Planning Services
- Online Franchise Analysis Services
- Start A Coffee Franchise
- Start Up A Fitness Franchise
- Take Advantage Of Business Opportunities
- Buying A Small Business
- Franchises To Buy
- Sales Consultants
Selling a small business franchise provides small companies with the opportunity to play on the same field as large companies. One of the reasons why large companies are often successful is brand recognition. Having numerous establishments allows large companies to broaden their customer base. Unfortunately for small businesses, there are often significant barriers to opening new establishments. These barriers include:
- Lack of access to enough capital to finance the expansion
- Lack of time to scout locations and negotiate leasing and service contracts
- Lack of ability to find and train management personal
- Lack of familiarity with disparate markets
Expansion Through Selling a Small Business Franchise
Selling a small business franchise is an opportunity for small companies to expand their customer bases without providing the same time and capital investments needed to open a new establishment independently. The franchisee takes on the bulk of the financial risk and does most of the legwork required. The franchisor in turn earns both a licensing fee and ongoing royalties as well as enjoying the benefits of expansion.
At Franchise Research Corp., our consultants are experienced in helping businesses of all sizes grow though franchising. We can help your company create a unique franchising plan and provide the strategy and training to implement that plan. Selling a small business franchise can be challenging without an experienced business consultant to guide you. We provide all the tools your business needs to become successful at franchising and reap the rewards of expansion. To learn more about how we can assist you through the franchising process, call us at (866) 993-0002 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.