- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
You can find a listing of franchises for sale on official company websites or by using web directories. These sources give you an overview of the sales costs and fees, but they may overstate the profit potential to investors. Before you buy your way into five-plus year contract, you need to research the market, compare several offers and explore your personal management style, goals and risk tolerance level.
There are well over 3,000 different companies in the United States alone that have franchises for sale. Some of the most popular brands in the world license products and services. Larger chains tend to come with hefty startup fees, higher royalty payments and expansive advertising budgets.
Research Tools for Tracking Down Franchises for Sale
The International Franchise Association may provide you with additional research information on small business opportunities in your area and around the world. The website also provides information about conventions where you can network and learn from other owners. You’ll find a listing of how many stores a company has opened around the country as well as estimates for startup costs and liquid capital required.
Another important research tool is the company’s financial disclosure document or the uniform offer circular. These documents provide insight into any lawsuits filed against the company, bankruptcies, turnover rates and profit history. In some cases, the profit is based on a company-wide average or on gross sales, so be sure to factor in operating costs and regional discrepancies.
Match Point Network is a small business consulting firm that offers personality testing, research tools and insider resources for finding the best franchise offer for your budget and your goals. Send an email to Match Point for more information.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.