- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
Dairy Queen franchises are available for sale in the United States and Canada. In 1940, the first soft serve ice cream shop was opened in Joliet, Illinois, and by the 1950s, the restaurant chain had branched out into serving hot food including good old American fare of burgers and French fries.
Dairy Queen headquarters are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You can find franchise information on the company’s website of by checking out a web directory of restaurants for sale. Since this is a national brand with a loyal customer base, you can expect to pay a bit more for the right to sell signature desserts and Brazier brand hot foods.
Startup Costs for Investing in a Dairy Queen Franchise for Sale
You may need a great deal of capital to open a Dairy Queen store. Expect to pay a little over $1 million to open a restaurant in a large market. This cost may include supplies, training, advertising costs, development, leasing and equipment.
Before you invest in a small business opportunity, you need to compare a few different fast food options. You may pay less to buy into another company, and you may have more creative freedom when it comes to advertising and marketing promotions. The terms of your contract differ depending on regional demand and sales history. You may want to consult with a financial planner of a business consultant before signing anything, as contracts tend to last anywhere from three to five years.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.