- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
If you’re thinking about investing in a franchise for sale in your area, it’s a good idea to research the company first. Contact another owner outside of your area, and ask him some questions about his business. A small business owner is more likely to be candid with you about the pros and cons of working with the company than a corporate representative will be.
Ask about training, marketing and profit sharing. Find out how many employees it takes to keep the franchise going, and ask about operating hours and preparation times. Find out about management practices, uniform requirements and company labor policies, and don’t forget to ask if there are times when business is slower than others. You can use this information to make an informed investment and to plan for seasonal highs and lows.
Tried and True Methods for Finding Franchises for Sale
Finding a franchise for sale can be time consuming and research intensive. One way to find a business for sale is to cold call owners, and ask them if they’re looking to sell. Cold calling is a numbers game, which means you could make hundreds of calls for a single sales lead. The classifieds section of local and national newspapers usually offers some leads as well. You can also search online for business directories, but be sure to watch out for scams promising big payouts for little or no money down.
Match Point Network is a small business consulting firm that offers an insider’s approach to finding franchise opportunities in the technology, restaurant and service industries. For a free consultation, send an email to Match Point
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.