- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
A franchise opportunity may allow you to use your creative talents and special skills without having to start your own company from scratch. Finding the right business depends on a number of different factors, including economic indicators, regional and national trends, demand for products and services, education or training required, marketing needs and financial considerations such as available capital, credit rating and personal savings.
A franchise is technically a business opportunity that involves the licensing of trademarked products and services. Companies offer use of these trademarks in exchange for a licensing fee and a percentage of gross sales. Most contracts are renewed every three to five years, with longer terms available after an initial performance evaluation.
Protect Your Financial Future by Researching Franchise Opportunities Before You Invest
Since franchise opportunities are legally binding, it’s important to do your research before you invest in a business for sale. Many companies have cropped up online offering consumers the chance to go into business selling products that may not even have been approved by the FDA or by other regulatory bodies.
You need to read and review a company’s financial disclosure statement before you invest in any franchise opportunity. Companies are bound by the Fair Trade Commission to provide this information to potential investors or business partners. In addition, you should have a lawyer take a look at all contracts before you sign anything.
Match Point Network offers small business consulting services that help you find a high-performance franchise opportunity with an eye toward market trends and economic security. If you want more information, or if you want a free consultation, send an email to Match Point
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.