- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
Many people explore real estate franchise opportunities because they believe it will provide them with a steady source of income and a flexible work schedule. The market is always in flux, but the simple truth is that people always need affordable housing. When you invest in a franchise, you get brand name recognition, which is so important in this ever-changing economy.
A home is the biggest investment most consumers will make in their lifetimes. The process can be scary, especially in light of the recent lending crisis. People are more likely to trust an agent who is backed by a proven brand name like ReMax, Coldwell Banker, Century 21 or Prudential. Remember a trusted regional business may be a stellar performer as well, and the initial start up costs may be significantly less than buying in with a major player.
Getting Marketing Support and Ongoing Training from Real Estate Franchise Opportunities
Real estate opportunities are available all over the world. Many top companies offer referral programs and marketing support that save you time and money. Rather than designing a new flyer or yard sign every time you get a new listing, you can use existing marketing templates to get the word out about a new home for sale.
Many corporations offer annual and semi-annual training seminars. During these meetings, you can learn tricks of the trade and creative tips for financing during economic downturns. These meetings are also great for networking with other agents and learning more information about how they run their small businesses.
Match Point Network offers useful information, research tools and referrals for people looking to invest in real estate franchises in the United States and Canada. For more information, send an email to Match Point.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.