- Franchises For Sale
- Businesses For Sale
- Buy A Franchise
- Businesses For Sale In Red Deer Alberta
- Cleaning Business For Sale In Brampton
- Commercial Business For Sale In Vancouver
- Find A Business For Sale In Edmonton
- Franchise Matching Network In London Canada
- Franchise Network In Calgary
- How To Buy A Franchise In Montreal
- How To Select A Franchise
- Learn Franchise Basics In Lethbridge
- Online Business For Sale In Toronto
- Own A Pizza Restaurant In Kitchener
- Real Estate Franchise For Sale In Mississauga
- Restaurant Franchises For Sale In Halifax
- Retail Franchises In St. John New Brunswick
- Sub Sandwich Shop Franchises In Waterloo
- Victoria Internet Franchises
- Business Consulting Services
You can find Quiznos franchises for sale on the company’s official website, by looking on web directories or by working with a small business consultant. According to the official website, more than 5,000 Quiznos restaurants have been offered for sale worldwide to date.
Quiznos captured a large share of the sandwich and lunchtime restaurant market by developing a unique selling position. Grilling the bread may seem like a simple concept, but serving a hot sandwich has been a big factor in inching out the competition for market shares. Many individuals have had good results by investing in a Quiznos for sale near business parks, heavy traffic areas like hospitals, schools and shopping centers.
If you invest in a Quiznos, expect to pay the following fees:
- At least $25,000 in entrance fees
- Design fees
- Site deposit and lease
- Weekly royalties of up to seven percent of gross profits
- Payment into a national advertising fund
Comparing Quiznos Franchises for Sale to Other Chain Restaurants
When people think of sandwich shops, the first two names that come to mind are Quiznos and Subway. Subway is an established company with over 30 years of experience in the food service industry. Since the Subway name is so well known, you may need to a larger initial capital investment. If you’re not sure which sandwich shop is best, visit a few shops and speak to the current owners. They may have insights into unexpected costs, startup times and profits.
Match Point Network is a small business consulting firm that helps investors find franchise opportunities in fast food and service industries. If you want a free consultant, send an email to Match Point.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..More
Between 2004 and 2005 over 300 new franchise concepts were launched in the US.
In today’s high growth franchising industry, 1 new franchise opens its doors every 8 minutes of every business day.
The execution of business requires a strategy and top talent.