The world’s top franchisors have relied on Franchise Research Corp’s expertise in marketing consulting and the technology required to meet their expansion goals. Through consulting, we will help franchise organizations develop and implement winning traditional and online lead generation marketing campaigns. After our comprehensive assessment, we may recommend a lead management system or tools that can measure and manage results.
Franchise Research Corp focuses on marketing strategies and solutions to improve franchise lead generation performance. Our approach and tools help franchisors and their in-house marketing teams become more effective and efficient in all processes from lead generation through closing-the-sale.
To help close the gap and transform a franchisor’s marketing performance from average to superior, Franchise Research Corp offers consulting on the following key areas:
- Marketing Needs Analysis and Auditing
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Marketing Planning and Forecasting
- Campaign Creation and Execution
- Development of Key Performance Metrics and Indicators
- Marketing Performance Assessment
- On-going Consulting and Maintenance
Franchise Research Corp consults and implements on the following lead generation marketing strategies:
- PPC Campaign Assessment & Setup (Google, Yahoo, Overture and other key search engines)
- Online and Traditional Media Buying
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Franchise Shows, Seminars and Industry Related Trade Shows
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Data Modeling and Web Mining
The value of our marketing consulting expertise, proven track record, and our technologies have enable our clients to experience a dramatic return on investments on their lead generation marketing campaigns, by delivering custom tailored consultation to their in-house marketing teams.
Through consulting and training, Franchise Research Corp can build a custom tailored program..
Internet Marketing…it works!
An increasing number of franchised businesses are racing to get on-line, and are considering the implementation of appropriate Internet strategies.
Managing By Numbers
On average, 1 out of 7 search marketers measure the overall ROI of their SEO and PPC campaigns.